Purgatory

There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Everyday I go to work. I get up at 5.00am and I plod off. I get home at 3.30pm and I get ready to do it all again. I earn £13,500 a year. I’m educated; I have my GCSEs, A-Levels, a diploma and a Degree. But I don’t make a difference.

You know, sod the money; I’d do a job that allowed me to make a real difference to people, to the world, for nothing at all.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:42 am, Blogger Daniel Greenfield said…

    sometimes we have to find a way to make a difference outside of work because in the end few of us will get the chance to get paid for doing the right thing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home