Purgatory

There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Teenage angst

Except I’m not a teenager, and it’s not really angst. It’s more of a passing morbidity, a kind of dull, washed out perception of the world around me. You wish it would end, you wish it was better. Sad really, how everything in the world is dependant on other people and the relationships you have with them. You say you’re a loner but you’re not really, even loners can’t survive on their own. They have to talk to the people at work, the people at the shops, family etc. so on and so forth. I’m not a loner, I never have been, but suddenly I found myself wanting to be. Sex and sexual politics, accepting what you are and what you like, getting other people to accept your choices, all this, this made me want to be a loner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home