Purgatory

There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Nepal - Day 15

Does this count as a day? Since it’s a whole day of flying I don’t think it should, I’m looking forward to seeing Abu Dhabi airport again… I have spent many an hour staring at its luminous green cylindrical thingy ma bob.

Good holiday, god friends, good food, good break, bad end. Shitty end actually, my parents will bitch at me for going to Nepal now, they moaned at me for going to Tibet because it was dangerous, now I’ll never hear the end of it. It was worth it though, it was SO worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home